Re: snow race beta released!

@vlad25, I always give news when something major has been implemented in snow race or any of the games i'm working on. As I explained earlyer in this thread, development was stalled for me to finish the lighthouse summer program and sort out personal reel life matters. Rest assured i'm still working on the game, just a lot slower than I was when I started work on it. When beta 5 is ready for release, I will post it here, and post it on the reality gaming site. Talking of that that place needs major cleaning up. I will see if I have time layter today to post up a traelor of the dm side scroller remake I mentioned before. And no, it isn't dm. It started out as a remake of dm's side scroller from bgt to pb, but its far past that. You will see if i'm able to post up the traelor.