Re: enough is enough, and it's time for a change.

This, my people is what happens when  you let somebody manipulate everyone too much. Now apparently we have to come up with a solution or shut up, and my question is why? What is the problem we are trying to solve? Oh, the one Jayde created. Not interested. When he stops thinking that CP is gaining popularity only based on it's sounds, then we can continue the discussion. Till then, have fun destroying your user base. This includes even the most popular users. The fact you got Liam and Dark to question their stay should be enough for you to realize what you are doing. I am only extremely sorry for the database. Years and years of work that will now be altered because of somebody that in every logic should be below the person who worked on the majority of the database. I'll at least be backing up the entries I think could be problematic for the new standards.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : nidza07 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Jayde via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : nidza07 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Jayde via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : ironcross32 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : swigjr23 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : JaceK via Audiogames-reflector