Re: So if soundpacks are being cracked down on...

@defender: fair enough. I stopped bothering looking for sounds not long after the early Sonnus giveaways (some sounds from those did find their way into ECTAS, even with all the placeholders from Swamp and my awful recordings).
@ironcross: This is where I'm tempted to bring it back to money, because apparently I can't shut up about that tongue. Idea being that yeah, trolling the archives and doing all the editing is somewhat arduous, and when I've tried that in the past, it was basically a death sentence for the project in question. So my compromise solution is to hire a sound guy, in the unlikely event I ever get both a viable project and the funding to do so. On a completely unrelated note, I'm writing this while pacing outside my house, and the repair crew left some materials lying around and I might have stumbled at one point. Would sure be nice if I could pay for that with a bonus from having to work with half staff for the past 7 months (I mean, if we're having to do the work expected of two people, shouldn't we get paid accordingly?).

Eh. Money is not the root of #agproblems. It's a generalized resource deficit. ... Crap, is there a less pretentious way to say "generalized resource deficit"? -_- Anyway, that cash / conscientiousness / charisma model has it that one can, in theory, overcome the lack of one or more by maxxing out the other(s). But if there is a straightforward way to increase conscientiousness, that is available to [strike]me[/strike] us, and does not have an untenably high startup cost, it remains elusive.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : ironcross32 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : stirlock via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Draq via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : defender via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : CAE_Jones via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : JayJay via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : defender via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : defender via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : defender via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : ironcross32 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : CAE_Jones via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : drums61999 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : JaceK via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : drums61999 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Jayde via Audiogames-reflector