A non-online football (soccer) manager?

There are some online football (soccer) manager games I know of, meaning those accessible enough for me to play, like Hat Trick, Online Soccer Manager, or Soccer Boss, but this time I am seeking a non-online one, preferrably with realistic teams, players, their attributes, stats and data, like Football Manager or Championship Manager games are for sighted gamers.

Namely, in case of football managers I prefer realism, meaning rl strong teams to be truely strong, weak ones to be truely weak, so I can start with the weakest possible team I can select, and see how far, how high I can bring it up, with realistic AI team/player stats and data, but with the toughest conditions.

This is usually not the case in online football managers, there I get put in some 1st or 2nd division league with a new, custom team, (my location dependent), competition contains no real, existing players and data, AI teams are all crappy in division, while only those few player managed teams are actual formidable opponents...so those are not the games I am searching and hoping for.

Does such a realistic, textual based, non online football manager game exist atm?

Or at least a non realistic offline one, with imaginary teams, players and stats, but one where I can start from all-all the way down, from the very bottom, aka to play it at the "hardest difficulty level"?