Re: should i get an i phone or an android.

I've not read anything on this thread, because I think I can probably guess what it says:

If you're unsure about accessibility, and you want your hand held and for everything to be convenient, go for an iPhone.

If you don't mind the occasional bump (whatsapp messages don't show up as a single control for example), but you want over all more customizability (the ability to put things *anywhere* on your home screen for example), and you like to use a decent personal assistant, get an Android.

I'm using a Pixel 5, and it's speakers are terrible, and they removed the squeezable edge thing, so I'm using the voice search button because I don't want to switch on "Hey Google" detection because my whole house is wired with that. For all that though, it was only £599, so cheaper than the modern iPhones. If you're asking the question though, I'd probably say go for iPhones, since you probably don't care enough to experiment.

If I'm wrong though (and I hope I am, because Android has a lot to offer), go Android. As for what Android, I've no idea, other than Pixels, so again, if you hate research, go iPhone.