Re: Schools in Corona

Our school has a system wherein half of the students go for one class one day, and then the other half goes the next day. You only have one class in person, and that class cycles every month. E.G. September you might have English for about 6 hours a week, and then October would be something like Math. When the classes are not in person, they are done through Teams. Individual students also have the option to opt out of going to school in person entirely and do everything remotely, which is what I'm doing because I don't want to just have to go to school for 2 hours 3 days a week. It is easier for me to do everything remotely.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : manamon_player via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : thetechguy via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : connor142 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : MasterChief via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : manamon_player via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : moaddye via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Lucas1853 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : MasterChief via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : fonografico2 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Aron Leppik via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : fonografico2 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : fatih via Audiogames-reflector