Re: New Football manager game on IOS. Soccer Boss

Hey. My position is stable now. Lol. They are pretty insane though. I got promoted from league 2 to league 1. Hey we want you to get into the play offs. I ended in 7th which is 1 place shy of the play offs. Next season. Well you suck but we are prepared to stick with you for another season. This time we want you to win the league. More money? Hahaha you have got to be kidding. Well I ended in secund place so they got even angrier with me. Now they want me to end in top 12 of the championship. It is going way better than I expected. In 7th place by january even though my team is remarkably weak compared to the other top teams.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : shrike via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : pauliyobo via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : zkline via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : MasterChief via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : wp85 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : MasterChief via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Sovs via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : shrike via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : underdog via Audiogames-reflector