Re: enough is enough, and it's time for a change.

No, that's not what it is. I mean, there's no doubt about it that he is good at debating. He's good at forming a premise, and backing it up with bullet points. But this goes beyond this, into the realm of morality. Does he have charisma? I don't really see it. Charisma is that force of someone's personality that makes others gravitate toward them. He doesn't have that. He'd rather prove how much better he is than you, and how much more intelligent. And you know what, if he were a user, who cares. But he's a staff member now, and that makes the difference.

He's trying to force his moral views on all of us. Remember when Bashue was pretty heavy with the religious stuff, and some folks really didn't like that? He was among them, and so was I. But now, he's doing the same thing, but substitute religion for morality and it still fits.

We'll see I guess. I bet he's gonna try to get someone else to come slap me down.

@118 I mean, that costs money. It's one thing to do unpaid work for a site because you want to and feel you can help; it's quiet another to fork out your own cash. Also, this site isn't under U.S. law, or Canadian law, it's under EU / Nederlands law, so they'd have to find a Dutch lawyer.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Jayde via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Liam via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Ethin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : ironcross32 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : an idiot via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Lucas1853 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : ironcross32 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Zarvox via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Zarvox via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : JayJay via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : ironcross32 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Liam via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : an idiot via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : an idiot via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Ethin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : keyIsFull via Audiogames-reflector