Re: am i choosing write way of producing stuf?

Hi @bhanuponguru

This is the kind of question I think you could ask 5 programmers and get 5 different answers.  My two cents are, as long as you're doing unit testing, you're starting on the right foot.  I'm sure there are all kinds of libraries out there for unit testing, but there is no official requirement that you pick one.  I think most programmers would agree that unit testing is a best practice, but the details (like your folder structure) are pretty much up to you.  The only exception I would make is if you're using a framework that expects things to be in specific locations (I can't think of one for Python, but I know a few PHP frameworks that are designed that way).  That catch aside, I say do what works for you.  You're building a game; it should be fun.  Even if the intent is to sell it, it shouldn't be like work (unless you're under a tight deadline, in which case I would say talk to your supervisor lol).

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : bhanuponguru via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : bhanuponguru via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : TextAdventurer via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : TextAdventurer via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Dragonlee via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : NicklasMCHD via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : chrisnorman7 via Audiogames-reflector