Re: enough is enough, and it's time for a change.

@#130

Thanks for resharing @liam's post, as I missed it the first go around.

So, if historic/fan-based  games are gonna be buried/locked up going forward, two options I guess:

1. I bring back my "Gaming Galaxy" web site from back in the day. Keep in mind, they will be direct links to the games themselves like before.
Here's an old Exampe of it from back in the day, thanks to the Internet Archive. If only Word Press links were treated well among it...

2. Someone carries on with what Thomas Ward was going to do, and start a site similar to mine.
His though, would be more similar to this site, with the index pages and everything. And hey, we can't just have AGNet
be the only source for gaming downloads and discussion anymore (especially if games that people enjoy are gonna be axed).

Need I mention, you expect folks are gonna give up playing Crazy Party, just because its links will be no more here? I know Black Screen Gaming and/or Liam won't be stopping their Crazy Party streams. Sheesh, BSG could make a similar site if they wanted to what mine was. I'd be happy to support them with what ever ideas they had. Their Crazy Party and STW guides for one are very well done!

So, ban what yall want, keep what yall want. Just like with YouTube, AudioGames.net may have been the "crim della crim" of Audio Gaming. Well, not these days...
More sites will finally be stepping up to compete with it. That, is what we need right now. More competition!

Trenton Matthews, out!

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Ethin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Ethin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Jayde via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : JayJay via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : musicalman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : queenslight via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : queenslight via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : queenslight via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : queenslight via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : queenslight via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : queenslight via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : bryant via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : jack via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : bryant via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : dennybuster via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Liam via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : aaron via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : aaron via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : musicalman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : omer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : musicalman via Audiogames-reflector