Re: Introducing Forge, an ACcessible version of Magic: the Gathering

zkline

I don't know if you ever got this problem, but I've been dealing with this since last night and all my ideas are over.

I've been playing Forge for weeks, using NVDA object nav and Golden Cursor. Last night, after a match, it all suddenly ceased to work. Golden Cursor cannot access or create new shortcuts in the Forge window, when I try to do it, the application switches window focus and the shortcut is added to another window. When I try to activate shortcuts already set it also changes window focus. Also the object nav keys (wich continue working on other apps) cannot navigate outside the Prompt and Card Text boxes.

The game went from nearly accessible and fully playable to completely inaccessible. I reinstalled JRE, Forge, NVDA and all addons, to no good.

Any ideas?

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : parnooson1234 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : vcaparica via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : zkline via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : vcaparica via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : zkline via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : vcaparica via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : vcaparica via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : vcaparica via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : zkline via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : zkline via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : stormdragon2976 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : zkline via Audiogames-reflector