VOCR: Run OCR on games on your Mac with Voiceover

Hi all.

I've just discovered a plugin called VOCR, which is a plugin written specially for Voiceover for Mac, which gives us the same OCR possibilities like in Jaws and NVDA on Windows.

Read more in this topic:
https://forum.audiogames.net/post/583203/#p583203

You know what that means, right?
This topic is made to discuss blind gamers experiences on using OCR in games, and gaming related stuff on the Mac.
Damn it feels so good to finally be able to run OCR on my Ps4 on my Mac.
I also really enjoy to run OCR on the playable games bought from Steam, which are made for Mac as well.
This amazing plugin opens up for so many awesome possibilities. I can't wait to hear about your experiences with this plugin.