Re: enough is enough, and it's time for a change.

@Liam, that's precisely what I'm not suggesting, but which is one of those things that is getting under my skin and overlooked at present.  It puts the burden entirely on you and other reputable, legit devs who do own this content, because others are misusing it.  In short, there's nothing at all other than you presenting some sort of legal proof that you actually own the stuff, where once upon a time benefit of the doubt was the normal standard for our community.  Apparently, as far as the mods are concerned that will not be the rule we play by anymore.  Anyone can call out anything because it uses sounds from something that sounds far too familiar/have been used in some other project/stock sound designing because cheap/easy/convenient/whatever.  My hope is that the solution is a lot simpler than it seems from where I'm standing, but because copyright is changing ever so often to include who should own what titles to this or that thing... I just don't see the end in sight, and any temporary fixes, no matter how I try to dress them, don't look pretty.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : omer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : musicalman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : JayJay via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : queenslight via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Ethin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Nocturnus via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : defender via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : musicalman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : thetechguy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Liam via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Nocturnus via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Nocturnus via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Liam via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Draq via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : speeder via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : je97 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : queenslight via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : queenslight via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : lemm via Audiogames-reflector