Re: enough is enough, and it's time for a change.

@173, problem is that, to my knowledge, we have no way of getting in touch with the webmasters. And we can't just build a new sight as you suggested earlier because the amount of work to do that would be infeasible. We additionally don't have access to the DNS records, either, so we have no control over the domain.
As for billing and hosting, the webmasters might've paid in advance (maybe 20-30 years or something like that). I have no idea though, so this is pure conjecture. It could also be hosted on a privately-operated server, though I have no way of verifying that. I can tell you who "owned" the server before they switched to cloudflare, but I've no idea who "owns" the server that the sight runs on now.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : aaron via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : aaron via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : aaron via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : aaron via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : cartertemm via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : cartertemm via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : je97 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Jayde via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : ironcross32 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : je97 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Ethin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Jayde via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : camlorn via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : queenslight via Audiogames-reflector