Re: Survive and die, 3d fighting online game is coming soon

If this isn't a clone, and we have no proof so far that it is, I would very strongly suggest you abandon this for now and go back to simpler projects first to practice. I know how this sounds, but the others are totally right. "I know a little bit of BGT now" is absolutely not the same thing as "I'll work on a 3d online shooter now", even if you have somebody helping you.
I've seen many, many topics here saying "I have started to learn programming yesterday and I will release an epic shooter at the end of the month, so tell me what you want to see in it". It has so far never worked that way.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : DJEPIC via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Emanuel_Ion_21 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ashleygrobler04 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Emanuel_Ion_21 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Emanuel_Ion_21 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : masonasons via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Lucas1853 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Emanuel_Ion_21 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Lucas1853 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : targor via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Emanuel_Ion_21 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : pool via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Katsu via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : sneak via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : sneak via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Meatbag via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Gaki_shonen via Audiogames-reflector