Let's discuss

A country must have the right to survival and development, have good economic and military capabilities, and people can live a prosperous life. Only on this basis can democracy be considered.
Do you think this statement is correct?
I think there is some truth.
Why can Western countries be democratic? That's because there is money and strength.
Why is it rich? Because of the wealth accumulated through plundering and colonizing other countries in the world for 500 years.
So Western countries have the capital to build a democratic society.
If a country considers democracy while it is very poor, it will fall into warlord melee and party disputes.
When we take a look at the "freedom of speech, multi-party governance, one person, one vote, and separation of powers" that Western-style democracy often refers to, we will find that these things are related to the distribution of resources and wealth, but none of them are about obtaining wealth.
Yes, in a jungle society, we must first have wealth before discussing distribution. If there is no wealth, no matter how advanced the distribution method is, the people will not have enough food or clothing. That is just empty talk.
Our world is ultimately the law of the jungle.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : 拓海 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : 拓海 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : 拓海 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : star fire via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : KenshiraTheTrinity via Audiogames-reflector