autocorrection, dictation and other wonderful, terrible experiences

Put em down!  The best and the worst!  The good and the bad!  If you dare!  I've actually only had one myself, but it had the chance at becoming the most awkward text message I would ever had sent, had I not caught it before hitting that magical send button... And so here it is!
\I was going back and forth with a friend of mine and the subject of barbecue came up.  We were talking about Bratwurst sausages and how he doesn't make them very often because his wife doesn't like them.  My dictation: "Yeah, my wife doesn't care much for sausage either."  What did my iPhone come up with?  "Yeah, my wife doesn't care much for sex either."

I never thought it would happen to me, and then...