Re: CrimeHunter version 1.3.7 is out, with an autoupdater!

So mason totally forgot about it. My post 50 and mason's replyed.

Wilson wrote:

Greetings Mason.
When your fasing to the left and try to use a hazard cuvver, the game will instantly frees.

Masonasons wrote:

@50 thanks, I'll look into the hazard cover.

Glad someone remind you of it. smile
Edit: Do note that my intention here is just to remind mason he forgot that someone has reported a bug to him before. Not to indirectly saying, "Hey Mason, I'm the one who reported that bug! I'm the one who should be credited for it!"
I know this is sort of useless to add, but it helped me in some way, that I just can't explained. Sorry about this...