Best way to record a play-through

Hi all,
this question is aimed especially at experienced mainstream gamers like Liam, Brandon, Stirlock or SightlessKombat. Thanks a lot in advance for any replies.

I am preparing a workshop about blind accessibility in The Last of Us 2 which is actually going to be hosted at a university in my country if all goes well, which I find highly amusing but cool. :-) We would rent a couple consoles and allow the participants to actually try the game out in practice. However, I would like to prepare several videos at first with recordings directly from the game and my commentary to explain things. I don't want to link to other works of this kind, like yours, as I need materials in Czech. I've never done this before with a console game, though.

I figured the best (most accessible and simple) way to do this would be to set up the RemotePlay app for the PS 4 and record from there using the Windows Game Bar feature. I looked at that for a while and it seems to be pretty OK.

What I would like to ask is if it's going to work like this, or If I'd need a capture card to connect the console directly to the computer, or if there is just a better proven alternative. I have no previous experience with streaming or editing videos as a blind person and I feel learning to do this in the limited time I have just to record a couple videos from the game would be overkill for my needs at the time.
Essentially, I'm just asking to know if this would work and produce good results or if I'm being a fool and approaching this from the totally wrong direction.

Once again, thanks a lot in advance.
Best regards,
Lukas