Re: We should be able to delete our own topics!

I've already explained why I did what I did in removing the ability to delete topics. I've also taken full ownership of doing it quietly. My hope was to catch someone out, because we'd had literally over a dozen cases of people deleting topics or even posts which had had multiple reports about them, and I was getting mighty tired of people deleting what they'd written or drama they'd started and getting away with it.
Most importantly, I've also taken full ownership of the fact that it was a bad move. My intentions weren't bad, but the result was definitely not good at all.
That is the one and only time I have acted in this manner, and in fact it's part of why I said, far more recently, that you won't get any nasty surprises from the staff team. Now, if I'd made that comment about no nasty surprises and then done this? Different story. But I think you're sensationalizing things a bit here, Simba, and it's not appreciated.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : nidza07 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Ethin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : nidza07 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : simba via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Lucas1853 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : defender via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : simba via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : defender via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : JayJay via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Lucas1853 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Jayde via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Draq via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Ethin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Ethin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Draq via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : camlorn via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Draq via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Ethin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : matt1211 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Lucas1853 via Audiogames-reflector