Re: Restricted/new users: introduce yourself!

Hi,

Just wanting to create an official company account which each member of the team here at Ebon Sky Studios can use when posting news or information regarding either our upcoming game Crimson Eclipse or posting about our game engine Sable.

Ebon Sky Studios
email: i...@ebonskystudios.com
Facebook: https://m.facebook.com/ebonskystudios/
Twitter: @ebonskystudios