Re: Conquest mud. How to play and what to do after the tutorial

Sure thing, but i'm not an expert.
I die a lot though I win quite a few fights, so here are my thoughts on combat.

Combat isn't that hard.
Of course at first you will die until you figure it out, but don't worry, it's perfectly normal, and with the soundpack it's even easier.
But because I don't know if you like sounds, not everyone does, I can tell you that even without a soundpack it's easy.
Here are a few settings that may make your life easier:
energy_update    : ON
It will tell you your energy, and your target's energy.
combattext       : limited
prompt_compact   : ON
promptspam       : ON
If you use the aliases like 1, 2, 3 etc how i set mine up, all you have to do when fighting is to follow patterns.
So for berserk you'd do:
1, wait a bit, around 4 5 seconds for your energy to regen, 2, 3.
It's all about timing, waiting, patience and experimenting.
There's no wrong way of doing things.
There's no roundtime, but you use energy and balance when you fight, so you have to wait between 1 to 5 seconds for it to regen.