Re: good news for folks outside the US!

Just read that article that was linked to in this topic. Interest is basicly what I got to say. It does, how ever, looks like a little bit of feel good marketing speak per say, or it kind of does to me. We shall see though. Love to see liam show it off on his youtube channel... That is asuming that that part of what I read comes to be and is useable. Of course, we know what asuming does. LOL.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : pitermach via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : electro via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Berenion via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Computergamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Boo15mario via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Rich_Beardsley via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cw via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cw via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Katsu via Audiogames-reflector