Re: Creating a code free RPG using Sable(video 14), by Ebon Sky Studios

Hi,

@Toto, we don’t have a specific release date for Crimson Eclipse yet, I want to avoid giving even rough estimations at this stage, just as both in development and personal life, plans can sometimes have to change and unexpected issues can sometimes arise. I can say though that Game development is going well though, we hope as Crimson Eclipse development progresses to share more information about the game and its progress. Once we have more information to share we’ll more than likely  set up a separate topic for the game, for the moment though any big developments I’ll share here, but you can also follow us on Facebook for news and updates too.
@BryanP, pleased to hear you and others are excited about Crimson Eclipse and everyone seems to like the game description from post 778. Its great to hear people are already thinking about their own games. Even without needing to code anything, making a good balanced, engaging, immersive RPG is a lot of work and still requires a lot of design work to get everything right, so its great people are already thinking about their own projects.  As for Sable, the full focus has switched over to Crimson Eclipse for the whole team now, so we’re unlikely to hear much more about Sable before Crimson Eclipse is released. although I have been asked  now by a few different people to demonstrate the new dialog system  I’ve implemented in the Beta build of Sable we are now using. The new system is a lot more flexible than what was used in the public Alpha build, the new set up definitely opens up more options and possibilities for creators.  so although I’m not promising anything, if I can find the time there’s a small chance we may get one last Sable video showing the new dialog system before Crimson Eclipse is released

Paul Lem
Ebon Sky Studios
email: i...@ebonskystudios.com
Facebook: https://m.facebook.com/ebonskystudios/
Twitter: @ebonskystudios

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Ebon Sky Studios via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Ebon Sky Studios via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dragons via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Honk via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Juliantheaudiogamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : pates via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : toto via Audiogames-reflector