syngen, audio game and synthesis library for the web

Over the past year I’ve used web technologies to create audio games like soundStrider and participate in numerous game jams. With syngen I’m releasing my tools as open-source so folks can join me in crafting dynamic audio experiences and games for the web.

Example projects
Disclaimer

syngen is experimental software. Please use at your own risk. Currently I have limited time to support this, but please let me know if you encounter any issues. I suggest reading the API documentation and tinkering with the example projects. I'm excited to hear how this inspires you and your creations!

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : shiftBacktick via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : shiftBacktick via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : shiftBacktick via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : ogomez92 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : ogomez92 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Turret via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : ashleygrobler04 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : shiftBacktick via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : frastlin via Audiogames-reflector