Re: android ware accessibility

I don't have experiences with the actives, but I am pretty sure they work like the normal Watch and Watch 2 which I tested, so here we go.
First, typing doesn't really work, you have to do voice typing, unless you can find a keyboard in the store, which I am not very sure of so don't take my word on it, you will have to search for your self to find one, if it even is.
Second, to install apps, I believe you can do it from the watch itself, but since I had the app I just did it from there.
Therd, watch faces are in the store, free and paid and I know you can make your own, never tried that though, don't know if it is any accessible.
To change the face, you double tap and hold onto the lockscreen where it says the time, then you rotate the besel, if the actives have one and double tap on the one you like.
Also, analogue faces have a ticking noise which is kinda cool.