Re: I need urgent help! with Braillemon!

Hi.

Well as I said in the braillemon topic I'd like to see how the game is doing and maybe create a db entry for it (though it might have to be under the demo license type for a while).

I  downloaded the release from the 18th may, however the dam thing won't run at all. i'm asked by spi to hit enter if I hear sapi, so I do, the pokemon menu music starts, and I'm asked to hit enter again, then I get a game maker studio window and about 10 errors. (actually I have the devil's own job closing the dam thing which is why I haven't coppied the error message).

I assume that there is something with the game and it's not this buggy, sinse hay, the first version I tried back when Rachel first posted the game worked better than this one, though I have no idea what is actually wrong, unless the 18th may releease was just an update and I need a more full version first or something.