Monthly chat, November 2020

Hi all. Well, its actually November, plus the last one is filled with mostly people screaming about it not being November, lol  and I haven't seen anyone post it, this month, so I thought I'd start this one fresh.I thought. So, from Tuesday I'll be starting a Python corse, so that's fun. School will also be wrapping up at the end of the month, so that's good. Sadly, I still have soome projects  to complete, like my video I'm doing about the Federation of the West Indies. Eitherways, November is also the month where it gets cooler due to the rains. It doesn't really effect me where I live, but sadly in some parts of the country that were previously used for rice farming especially, and in the capital where they built on the sea, it floods really badly. Eitherways, I hope you all are doing fine with all the craziness going on in the world. Corona cases are going down sharply, and I don't think we've gotten any deaths recently. So again, stay safe, and uh, Happy all saints? IDK.