haily_merry‘s rank title hasn’t changed after 1600 posts

I was scrolling through the site and forum feedback room to catch up on what I missed when I was banned. I saw the topic about Haily being uncomfortable with her former rank. I saw that the admins changed it for her but it hasn’t changed back after 1600 posts. Just thought I’d leave it out here just in case the admins forgot to change it back

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : mechaSkyGuardian via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : matt1211 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : JayJay via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : JayJay via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : ironcross32 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : mechaSkyGuardian via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : matt1211 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : camlorn via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : mechaSkyGuardian via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : jack via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Lucas1853 via Audiogames-reflector