Re: mac virtual machine with voiceover

@jj, Keep in mind that Simpter in this topic was encouraging the violation of the Apple EULA. When we pointed out to him that creating a Mac VM was illegal under the EULA, he claimed that no one had provided a quotation to prove it. When I did, he then continued pushing that same line, claiming that my source -- which was the EULA itself -- was not correct/authoritative and that I should go "re-read" my quotation. In other words, he's deliberately ignoring what the EULA says, completely disregarding the first sentence of the EULA, which states, in no uncertain terms: "The grants set forth in this License do not permit you to, and you agree not to, install, use or run the Apple Software on any non-Apple-branded computer, or to enable others to do so." There is no clearer way of saying that. The guy isn't an idiot -- he knew what that sentence meant, deliberately chose to ignore it, and claimed that I was lying. That ban was rightfully deserved. He was furthermore fully aware that continuing to push his agenda like that was a violation of the rules of this forum. He cannot then go and post -- anywhere -- that we were attacking him or anything, because I quoted the EULA directly, and he cannot claim that that quotation is incorrect -- because its, uh, right from the EULA, and there is no more authoritative resource on the MacOS license agreement than the license agreement itself. If he posted his opinions elsewhere, then fine, but no one is actually going to believe him.
Edit: Looking at his post on his website (which is just needlessly extending drama to off-forum environments, BTW), he acknowledges that I'd got him with that quotation and blames the late-night hour that he'd written his post at (I, personally, don't consider this an actual defense). Furthermore, he's evading the ban, as is outlined in the section entitled "2. what do i think about this". Not evading, strictly, but circumventing it (probably by not logging in). He clearly doesn't recognize where he went wrong, and there's no kind of actual apology for his actions either.