Re: Introducing Forge, an ACcessible version of Magic: the Gathering

zkline
Another thing: As I play matches, it eventually happens that things seem to change positions on screen. For example, sometimes the place I marked as the start of my hand on golden cursor will throw me over the last card in hand. Same goes for field and enemy field. Is there any way to lock things on screen?