Re: DECTalk for NVDA 2019.3 onward compatible?

I don't mean to bring this topic back, but someone mentioned Duel Talk. They said that it's the best way to read Japanese with NVDA 2019.3. I have the latest version, and Pro Talker English doesn't work with it. I also tried Code Factory Vocalizer with Duel Voice. It worked for 30 days, and even though I bought it and entered my activation key, it still says that the trial has expired. Are the Microsoft Japanese voices the only way to read Japanese with NVDA? If they are, guess I won't be programming anymore.