Re: We want manamon 3!

What the pokemon franchise is infamous for is having two concurrent versions that are very similar, and having version exclusives. This is obviously much harder to do for a small dev team. I don't have a serious problem with some manamon not being available in manamon 2, although if I were doing it, I'd make them rare, or unlocked only after certain conditions were met, or something like that. Aaron does as well as or better than pokemon in this regard.

Demos being big or small aren't entirely the point. I also want to point out that Aaron's promise for his demo is not entirely truthful, since you can't enter Haunted Thicket even though it is technically before the third stadium. It is fair to say, however, that you get a good taste of the game, and can decide whether or not you want to buy it. As I've said, this game did many things right, but still has enough problems which existed in the past to make me extremely dubious of a manamon 3 without far better help and/or representation from people who frankly know the genre, the tropes and the act of writing better than Aaron himself does.