Re: Bullet Haven, a new shooting game!

Personally I have a really hard time getting over that disconnect between my two hands.  All my gestures feel big and awkward, and in games like Swamp I worry about getting killed because of it.  I used to be pretty good with the mous but I'm very out of practice, and so few games use it (or do it right when they do) that it always feels like a secondary option I don't really need.
When I had a good track pad I really liked that, because it felt more natural being closer to the keyboard and not a separate device, but finding responsive pads with two buttons can be really hard now.
I also struggle with the sensitivity.  Swamp can only do so much internally for instance, and most games don't even have those settings.  I can do some through Windows but it often doesn't seem to take affect.
That means the best way would be the software provided by the manufacturer, but that is often highly inaccessible, so it becomes a bit of a nightmare.
I have nothing against the mouse as a concept, that would be stupid considering that most of the world uses it, and I know full well that blind people can too.  I respect people who are totally comfortable with it but I just don't end up using it enough to stay consistently good, which I feel bad about.

That all said, this is getting really off topic and I think we should bring it back to the original subject now, as I don't really think much more can be said about this that hasn't already been many times before.