where has this community gone to

hay guys
so, ever since I registerd on the forum everyone was helpfull to me, everyone tryed there best to make great games
ever since the start of 2020, things havent been going well in the forum. I see the mods have gchanged since then, but I would have never thought it would turn out to be this chaotic
if you guys havent noticed, some of the mods was good back then.
it's just my opinion, but now I don't think the ways to moderate this forum is not making me happy or any of my friends eather
so, if you guys havent checked out the topic that made me think all of this
https://forum.audiogames.net/topic/3753 … voiceover/
a friend of mine has been band in that topic for saying that the mods are using his watchtime in an unfair way
if you want to here about his opinion, here is the link to what actualy happend in that topic and how he feels about it
http://simter.tk/ban/
as you can see here, what the mods are doing is using topics to start stuff that shouldnt be started
if you re the article, yousee here that simter has been band unfairly. as far as I know, he didnt break the rules in any way. he just asked why did jack give me a warning because he didnt understand it. I didnt undestand why eather, because I only asked about the hole vm thing, and just wanted to see what those guyses opinions are, but instead they started raging at me, reporting me, warning, and envolging my friend in this
as you can see, simter asked the moderaters team to prove the things they said with links referring to what they are trying to say
in post 15, jack sai to simter that did he not see the apple licence agreement and that he is starting a bad faith argument. the mods use that word becasue they know they are doing something wrong and they sitll don't want to admit. so they block them selfs reputation to be ruind. saying that word as defence
it wasnt backing jacks stance up, because he litteryly sends us no proof
and then jack said: "@Simter: That's because you, the licensee, assume no right not expressly granted to you. A mac user does not own the mac, they have purchased a license to operate the mac. Those quotes were from the Mac OS license agreement, so how more authoritative of a source do you need?"
this proves that he is trying to start a fight that shouldnt be started, when simter is trying to solve it out
as he said, the reason he posted all of this becuase it was conserning him
as you can see, ethen supports jack for what ever he says, just because he thinks the same and feels the same about it. this is just my opinion
if you want to know what happend after that, read the hole article on simters side to know what happend
and one last thing
after simter said read your own quoat and come back, jack raged and decided to ban simter with this
"Moderation: Ok, Simter, it's enough. It's clear you are just stirring the pot at this point. All of these posts reference materials that are clearly available, and instead of conceding, you put on a show for us knowing full well you were on watch. This argument is entirely in bad faith, so there's no productivity brought forth herein. For violating your watch, we are instituting the ban set forth in [this post](
as you can see here, he uses the word bad faith again. this shows how unstable the mods are
this is just my opinion
let me know what you think about this, when the mos are being unfair, why would I stay here? this has been full of toxisity