Re: We're alive - SPOILERS!

Ah, I'll try that. I can see where the confusion was, sinse I assumed the "merchandise store" was where you bought T shirts, mugs etc, not the audios themselves.

Edit: okay, I've now bought the finale pack, downloaded it and am about to hear it I'm quite excited especially seeing the title which I won't spoil.

One question however, the Godaddy merchandise store didn't have the other series remastered box sets you mention. Is there any other way to buy those other than using either Audible or Itunes? I was hoping they'd be in the main store as sstandard downloads but  I couldn't find them.

Either way, now to go and see who ends u p ink  capacitated big_smile. (sorry couldn't resist).