Re: Stumped Making a Mod

For every speak function call, if I just do a global search/replace so it says ac.log("stuff") rather than speak("stuff"), it does work. That's of course if I comment out the import line for my speak module. Now, having a working app, just adding back the import line causes it to die. The game fails to load it, and that's the crux of the issue, trying to figure out how to get it to import.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : ironcross32 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : rings2006 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : ironcross32 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : rings2006 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : frastlin via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : ironcross32 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : ironcross32 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : ashleygrobler04 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : ironcross32 via Audiogames-reflector