Re: drop your game ideas here

Ideas are a dime a dozen, good ideas are a dollar a dozen, and actionable ideas are priceless.
In my opinion, a lack of ideas is not the main problem, but rather a lack of experience and maturity.
Still, why not, right?  Sounds like fun anyway.

I'll start.
I would really like to see a simple paintball/airsoft/laser tag/foam dart shooter game with evenly matched teams of 2 to 4 people, on a central server and with  text or tts chat between players.
Small to mid sized maps depending on team size, with good use of cover (they don't need to be that complicated) and only a few weapons without a huge difference between them would be ideal.
Capture the flag or LMS modes would be cool, but I'd like the focus to be on teamwork, with members automatically being switched to the other team based on their kill count.
Anything that would cause extra lag for people far away from the main server (like full auto or real time voice chat) would only be features if the game was very well optimized.
Different character voices and some quotes for them would be great too, so that things didn't get boring quickly.  And ideally the sounds would all be open for modding and ideally sourced from legal free sites.
A strong word filter and the option to disable chats entirely would be great, as my goal for this would be for all ages to be able to play an FPS style game.

If anyone is interested in making something like this happen, please let me know and I will help in any way I can.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Meatbag via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : titan_of_war via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Gaki_shonen via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : karate25 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Honk via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Honk via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Honk via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : JayJay via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : milos via Audiogames-reflector