Nhl 21

I'm curious, as I just got this game, actually for free from someone I follow on youtube, Has anything plaied this yet, and if so, how playable is NHL 21? DOes it have the necessary options for us to play? What modes are the best to play in?

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : coldshadow via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : coldshadow via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : seb2314 via Audiogames-reflector