Re: Software to OCR PDF's

I use Adobe Acrobat Reader DC, which either came with my computer or was purchased by the business. I don't know how much it costs, but it couldn't have been that much since my father owns the business and he doesn't like spending a lot of money. It works well with NVDA, it can even OCR comission reports and make them understandable. It also has options for screen reader support, which helps sometimes. I don't know about JAWS, but it should be fine if you're using NVDA, System Access, Window Eyes and even Narrator (with Windows 7, 8 or 10). It's not likely that you would only use Narrator, but some people who have partial vision do that.