Re: Nhl 21

Well, what would also be a good option is to install the old nhl04 and install the rewrite mod, it's basically a full roster and AI upgrade for NHL 04, the PC version off course.
The mod is still beeing updated, the 2019&
/2020 mod is out since a few months.
It also includes updated Play by ply.

I know that the game is playable, I spend a bunch of hours with Seb here getting the thing to work, I have to check again how to set the thing up though again.
game and mod installation are straight forwards but you had to mess around with some registry options and what not, it has been some years since I did that for the last time.

Greetings Moritz.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : seb2314 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : seb2314 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : seb2314 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : coldshadow via Audiogames-reflector