Re: swamp.

Slj, I spent my time making this topic because if I didn't, one of you would have started it anyway.

I understand why it is worth 24 dollars a year to pay for swamp. However, I doubt that there are going to be online games besides this. One of these days, you people are going to get bored of Swamp. Once that happens, Aprone's supply of money wil have gone down, and then what? No more online games, and Swamp's finished.

Let me ask you something: If Approne charged 24 dollars for Swamp, even if there were no hackers, would you have payed it? I doubt that highly.

It seems to me like the only reason you people are paying for this game is so that the hackers don't come and attack the game.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : claudiogaranzini via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : pelantas via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : gadgetman2227 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : blindndangerous via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : drums61999 via Audiogames-reflector