Re: Adventure At C:

Second level? You mean my pictures? Or system32?
Spoilers for my pictures ahead:
The two close pits in my pictures: get to the edge of the first pit, jump, tap right arrow three times (Do not tap more than that, lessed you want to fall in the second pit). Then walk 1 or 2 steps to the right until you land on the edge of the second pit then jump. The pit isn't very large, but not exactly small either. Then you'll have a small space between the second pit and another one, so walk until you land on the edge of the pit. Jump and tap right arrow as fast as possible, because this pit is rather large. About the platforms in my pictures, I don't want to spoil too much, but let me just say that you need quick reflexes (the same goes for other stages). I'll say just jump, tap right arrow a few times until the bonking noise that is the platform is at the centre of the stereo field. If you overshot the platform, try to get back to it and land, cause if not you wi ll die. This requires a few tries though, so do not give up until you succeed.
If you're asking about  system32, I can't help you cause I only unlocked windows today and so i haven't played it much (I haven't even went into windows yet, i'm not ready...). Someone here might be willing to help you (and me) LOL. Hope it helps!
Oh and by the way, in program files, there are 4 or 5 pits that are close together. Just thought i'd tell you.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : roro via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : roro via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : the terminator via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : TheOnlyPKMNmaster via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Sukil via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : roro via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Kenzon Yeoh via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Kenzon Yeoh via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : roro via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : TheOnlyPKMNmaster via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Kenzon Yeoh via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Kenzon Yeoh via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : roro via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Kenzon Yeoh via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Kenzon Yeoh via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ogomez92 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Kenzon Yeoh via Audiogames-reflector