Re: Is there a list of games that work with an X-Box controller?

Man I feel pretty dumb right now. I downloaded the Sequence Storm demo. I'm in the tutorial. I get past the "here's what buttons we're using" stuff. Then I get to the thing that's two kick hits, two claps, and two snares. I keep messing it up. Are you supposed to follow each thing, e.g. it claps and you hit the clap button? Are you waiting until the sequence of each thing is done and then repeating it? Trying that seems to mess me up pretty regularly. I'm just not sure what I'm doing wrong with this thing. Seems like an interesting game though.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : khomus via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aron Leppik via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Gamulation via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : rings2006 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : khomus via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : matt1211 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : matt1211 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Boo15mario via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : khomus via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : khomus via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Shinobi via Audiogames-reflector