Re: ¡Become the fastest of the galaxy from anywhere! Space Wave Race iOS

You don't reach me with this advertisement. The only thing I know from this post is the name of the game and the theme.
But what is even the genre of the game? Real time racing game? Text RPG? Choose your own adventure style? What does make your product special? How does the game play work out? What does accessible mean? Is it sound only or does it have graphics as well?

Please consider way more carefully what you put into such an important post as your big first game announcement. This post here was definitely not enough!
I mean, you most certainly have some PR texts about your game besides that, do you? Why not posting them here? I frankly don't understand your information policy.