Jarte Crashing for Anyone Else?

Hi community,
I was using Jarte a few minutes ago, when my computer unexpectedly powered off. Completely. At first I wasn't sure what the issue was, but I looked at the reliability troubleshooter and found that Jarte had stopped working before each power off, leading me to think that Jarte was somehow the issue. I went to the Scripts folder of the appdata, and found Jarte Script Helpers.ahk. I ran it out of curiosity, and my computer powered off again. I noticed that documents were in the crash recovery folder, and Jarte was currently open at the time as I tried to run that file again (this time removing the crash recovery documents) and Jarte remained open. I'm posting this here because I believe the software is abandonware now, but has anyone else experienced this? If there's no way around this issue, what other programs would you suggest that are similar?