Shadow rine interesting behavior

Hey all,
got recently back into sr due to one of my acquaintances. I've  beaten this game at least once. Now when i'm starting out, my moving speed is like 1 step per one second. Any insight? What have i forgotten?
Tried to mess with framerates and stuff, still crawling along like a huge slug, and i remember it should be faster. Kind of unsure if its my pc's capabilities, doubt it though, i used this machine and sr in the past.