Re: Discussion of the 2020 American Federal Election

Yeah, no. To the best of anyone's knowledge, dead people aren't voting in this election. And as far as Wisconsin goes, the problem there is that the number they're using is from 2018. So if you use that 2018 number, then yeah, it looks fishy as hell, but Wisconsin now has a few hundred thousand more voters. This was one of the things confirmed in the link I posted.
And don't worry, I'm not chasing you with this. I know you're not necessarily endorsing the truthfulness of these claims. I'm just saying that there's no evidence, and that's a burden of proof that's going to have to basically work in Trump's favour not just once, but five or six times in total if he wants to win.