linking up with blind video gamers

Good evening everyone.

While this comunity has a bunch of information on mainstream games,, it is still primarely a place for audio games. My playing of said games is slowly but surely dropping to zero, appart from 2 or 3 games that I still like due to the things they offer.

due to that, I am looking for comunitys that only focus on games that blind people can play and where you can talk to those people, share tips such as menu guides, get help and possibly start multy player matches.
Basically a comunity of experienced gamers from where I can learn a bit more and possibly get to know more games.

doesn't matter if it's a forum, skype, discord, whatsapp group or anything else. big_smile

So, any hints there?

Thanks in advance

Greetings moritz.