Re: Share your thoughts on the xp leak+interesting finds

OK, so I was going through the narrator sourcecode and found a few fun comments.

The comments below are Optomized for easy reading.

1. Clearly this developer didn't like how you had to set an icon for a dialog.

set icon for this dialog if we can...
not an easy way to do this that I know of.
hIcon is in the WndClass, which means that if we change it for us, we change it for everyone. Which means that we would have to create a superclass that looks like a dialog but has it's own hIcon. Sheesh.

2. l&h Japanese tts was broken.

The L&H speech engine for japanese, goes crazy if you pass a " ", It now takes approx 1 min to come back to life. Need to remove once they fix their stuff! :a-anilk